I offer 60 , 90 & 120 minute sessions. Each session is “Taylord” to your specific needs. I use a variety of pressure and modalities to accomplish session goals.
Book Your Session Today!!
IF you need to inquire about a specific appointment time, or if you have any questions please just use the contact method below and I will get back to you in a timely manner
- Aromatherapy – Free with every session (session includes an essential oil blend of your choice)
- Integrative Massage -Long fluid strokes
- Myofascial Release – All muscles, arteries, bones, organs, etc. are held together by a thin tissue called fascia. Myofascial Release works by the manipulation of the fascia that connects and surrounds muscles. Because the fascia is body-wide, a tension or trauma in one part of the body can affect another part. Can aid in the release of adverse effects of inflammation, tension & trauma.
- Structural Integration – Manipulation of the myofascial tissue; Assisting the body to reorganize and lengthen.
- Swedish Massage – Includes long gliding strokes, friction and Kneading, Generally I will blend Swedish style into my massages to heat up the tissue. Fascia is manipulated easier when the are is heated up.
- HOT STONE
- COMING SOON- Off site Chair massage & Couples In Home massage
FIRST TIME APPOINTMENTS:
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment There will be NEW CLIENT paperwork on the desk for you to fill out; general consent and intake forms for me to better assist and “Taylor” the session to your needs. Get comfy grab yourself a drink and take a seat while filling out your forms. If you need to use the restroom please do so before session starts. For first time appointments it will be a longer consult with me before we begin to help me get a better understanding of what you’re looking for in each session.
I like to reassess our sessions periodically. Especially for clients with specific goals. so every 12th session I will ask that we have you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can over current goals and future goals.
It is required to have a card on file in order to book your appointment. On my end I also do call ins to remind you of appointment the day before, as well appointment reminder texts and emails. The reasoning for this is less cancellations and more guaranteed arrivals. If you choose to book an appointment you are responsible for said appointment. You may cancel and rebook 15 hours prior to your session with NO CHARGE. If you cancel less than 15 hours before your appointment you WILL BE CHARGED 50% of appointment time. Some situations may vary.
I do allow 1 Cancellation a year at no cost. This is for the emergency situations and forgetful moments.
I do understand that it is an inconvenience when a therapist cancels on the client. I am however all about my family and taking care of them and myself in times of sickness or need. So in the occurrence that I ever have to call and cancel on you I will reschedule you in a timely manner as well as discount the next service.