- Integrative Massage -Long fluid strokes
- Myofascial Release – All muscles, arteries, bones, organs, etc. are held together by a thin tissue called fascia. Myofascial Release works by the manipulation of the fascia that connects and surrounds muscles. Because the fascia is body-wide, a tension or trauma in one part of the body can affect another part. Can aid in the release of adverse effects of inflammation, tension & trauma.
- Structural Integration – Manipulation of the myofascial tissue; Assisting the body to reorganize and lengthen.
- Swedish Massage – Includes long gliding strokes, friction and Kneading, Generally I will blend Swedish style into my massages to heat up the tissue. Fascia is manipulated easier when the are is heated up.
- Variety of pressure from light to deep. To take care all of your massage needs
ADD-ON to any Service
Himalayan Salt Hot Stones
- Himalyan Salt Stones contain 84 naturally occurring minerals, these minerals provide a gentle exfoliation that leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft after your massage.
- They give off negative ions, which help balance with the positive ions & to reduce inflammation in the body.
- The minerals in the stones help to draw out toxins even further.
- Cupping helps to increase circulation
- Release muscle tension and help with cell repair
- Reduces anxiety, by using the cups it engages your parasympathetic system which promotes deep relaxation.
- Helps to get the fascia heated up so that it can become pliable, then the muscle underneath can lengthen.
- CBD helps to enhance relaxation
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- Helps with pain management
CBD Full Body Massage with lotion or oil
CBD Salve used for trouble & focal areas
CBD Scalp Serum used with Hot Towels – very relaxing and helps manage dandruff or psoriasis